Florence And Pisa
When you arrive in Florence, head first to Santa Croce Church, where Michelangelo, Galileo, Machiavelli, and Rossini are all buried. Then your driver will park in the Piazza del Duomo to survey the superb ...
- Your driver can pre-reserve tickets to the Accademia and Uffizi Gallery for you. Tickets to the Accademia are about 16.50€ per ticket per person and to the Uffizi are about 24€ per ticket per person. You will pay this fee in cash directly to the driver at the time of the tour.
-Please note that if you are making a last-minute booking, especially during the high season, we cannot guarantee that you will have tickets reserved. Pre-reserved tickets are non-refundable.
- Food, beverages, entrance fees, and gratuities are not included in the price of this tour.
- The entrance fees for Santa Croce are 8 Euro for adults (over 18) and 6 Euro for teenagers (ages 11-18). Children (under 11) are free.
- You can choose to add a licensed guide who will be with you for 3 hours in Florence.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 08:00 AM (9 hours)
- 09:00 AM (9 hours) Only for those sailing on the Symphony of the Seas
- Please note that on the first Sunday of each month many tourist sites in Italy have free admission. This can often result in long lines. If you are staying at a hotel, it may be beneficial to avoid booking a tour involving inside visits to major attractions on these days. If you have questions, contact ShoreTrips.
- Modest dress is required in all Italian churches. If you expect to enter a church during your tour, please do not wear shorts, sleeveless tops, skirts above the knee, or revealing clothing. If preferred, you may wear a shawl to cover your shoulders. This applies to children as well.